Posted by: Sailing Camelot | May 13, 2011

Sat May 14th – We should be leaving…

Emphasis on the “should”… The weather is calling for some strong winds and uncomfortable sea conditions, just when we planned our crossing of the Sea of Cortez. I guess we’ll stay another day… We could be going anyway, but if waiting one more day gives us the chance for a better and more pleasant crossing, why not?  To the hard-core sailors smirking at our laid-back style (and there are a few) I say: we’re in no hurry, we have nothing to prove, and most importantly “It’s My Bubble and I Won’t Burst It!”  The Sea Of Cortez can wait one more day.

Now, let me go rummage in the fridge some more, I’m sure there’s something in there that the Iguanas might like…

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Categories

%d bloggers like this: